While we try to be as flexible as possible, there are a few rules (let’s call them friendly guidelines) that are part of the way that Food Connect operates.
- Each subscription should be for a minimum of 6 boxes, which can be 6 x weekly deliveries, 6 x fortnightly deliveries, or some other configuration.
- The maximum subscription is for 52 weeks.
- Most orders can be received up to midday on the day before your delivery (and the sooner you place them, the better!). Exceptions are:
bread – order by 10am the day before your delivery;
cream, labne, quark, skim milk and sour cream – order by 10am the Friday before your delivery;
herd share – order by midday the Friday before your delivery; and
- We ask for payment up front. This enables us to pay our farmers promptly. At the least, payment is required by the item’s ordering cut-off time.
- If a week’s order is not paid for in full, the whole order will not be delivered, e.g. if you haven’t paid for your honey, you will not get your box either.
- There is a minimum order value of $40 for online orders to help us cover transaction costs.
- Your subscription is non-refundable, except in special circumstances or where there is dissatisfaction with product or service.
- As each box is packed the same, we are unable to customise the contents, however you can specify the frequency of deliveries, change the size of your box, or add extra products to your order.
- Online ordering is accessible once the first 6 week subscription has been paid for.