- Our delicious seasonal food is sourced from around 80 local farmers around Brisbane
- The harvest is delivered fresh to the Food Connect Homestead each week by the farmers and small freight companies.
- We pack it into various sizes of fruit and veg boxes.
- The boxes and yummy grocery products are delivered to our network of City Cousins (families, schools or community centres) around South East Queensland on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Subscribers collect their boxes from their local City Cousin and get the chance to meet like-minded neighbours for a chat.
- Farmers and subscribers meet on our regular farm tours.
For more detail, click on these headings:
Ordering and paying
Collecting your produce
About your box
Using and storing the produce
Other frequently asked questions